• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 videos of Mtilda and Grayson <3

Awwww they are adorable :love::love: I love how Grayson comes running over when the door is opened :D

I see you've posted another thread about them...off to read that onee :)

Awwww they are adorable :love::love: I love how Grayson comes running over when the door is opened :D

I see you've posted another thread about them...off to read that onee :)

he is a very affectionate bun, he LOVE nosey rubs nd will sit for HOURS ha

brand new cage to explore and all they wanted was their hay haha x

he is a very affectionate bun, he LOVE nosey rubs nd will sit for HOURS ha

brand new cage to explore and all they wanted was their hay haha x

Awww he sounds like my Pebbles who I swear should be a dog :lol: How are they liking their new home?

Awww he sounds like my Pebbles who I swear should be a dog :lol: How are they liking their new home?

they seem to be loving it, tho the water bowl could be an issue with all thir jumping around there is more water OUT the bowl than IN:lol::lol::roll:

they seem to be loving it, tho the water bowl could be an issue with all thir jumping around there is more water OUT the bowl than IN:lol::lol::roll:

:lol: I bet... perhaps a coup cup would solve the problem...a bit :lol: can they not get on with a bottle?

:lol: I bet... perhaps a coup cup would solve the problem...a bit :lol: can they not get on with a bottle?

yh they both can drink from a bottle, but ideally wanted them on bowls, but might do bowls out of the pen and bottles inside ha x

yh they both can drink from a bottle, but ideally wanted them on bowls, but might do bowls out of the pen and bottles inside ha x

See how it goes eh :)

I used to use a bowl for Pebbles...after a few months he developed a massive bald path on his cheek :shock: the vets said it was because he was dribbling due to dental issues and were talking about surgery to burr his teeth/ spurs down etc :shock::shock: I personally thought it was the bowl...he is such a sloppy drinker and always had a wet moosh...took the bowl away from him and a week later his fur was spouting back :lol:

Back