• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed plans and progress!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:wave: Wel we bought a shed for P&D a few weeks ago but the kids have all been poorly and the weather has been so so soggy (see the terrible grass in the pic below! :roll: ) But the shed is now almost finnished...then we can start on the inside. We are going to put a shelf up so that they can see out the window with a litter tray up there and we have a trixie wooden snuggy/sleepy box thing which will go on the floor :)
392214_10151111921150613_804175612_22255407_1238647386_n.jpg

The to the right hand side of the shed we are going to lay patio slabs and then make a hole through into their hutch and run (as pic below) via a tunnel becuase they like to sit up on their balcony and look out and the downstairs of the hutch will give them some more shelter if they dont want to go into the shed! :) Then they also have their 6ft run on the grass for supervised play!
316706_10150938541700613_804175612_21588735_1488936645_n.jpg

Will update with more piccies as we go! :thumb:

:D That's going to be amazing :D
I love the idea of linking the shed to the hutch and run. It'll make it feel like a proper bunny warren I think :)

Thanks for your replies! :) The shed is coming along great and the girls will be moving in today! :thumb: Its not 100% finnished but the patio where they currently live is being transformed into a base for our new conservatory and the builders are starting tomorow so I will have to put more finnishing touches to it once they are already in but the great move is happening this afternoon! Hope they like it! Will update with piccies later this evening when hubby has finnished laying the patio base for the run and attaching it! :thumb:

I aso need to get their hay loft/shelf in aswell and set it all up! Exciting! :D

Back