• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make your bunny a star in Bunny Mad magazine

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
I have started work on the next issue due out in April and would like to make somebunny a star!!

I need high quality(not blurry) photos to feature in my "pretty as a picture" page and future issues of the magazine. In the latest issue there is also a competition to feature your "somebunny special"

please send all photos to bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk in a jpeg format. Please send biggest size possible. If you'd like to enter "somebunny special" then please send me a photo along with a few words as yo why your bunny is so speaial and should be featured. Don't forget to include you and your bunnies names!

you can also put your photos on this thread but you MUST also email them to me for possible inclusion,

thank you! look forward to seeing your bunnies!

Can the photos just be of faces or do they need to be full bunny? Also can it be two bunnies on one photo as I'd hate to have to choose between them :lol:

Back