• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr McFlurry's New Year (photos added!)

So happy the rain has gone off and he can get out to play!

P1010602.jpg

Action shot!

P1010603.jpg

Invesitgating the storm damage:

P1010609.jpg

Getting a bit fed up with the camera pointing at him:

P1010612.jpg

Hello Mr. McFlurry. :wave::wave::wave: You're gorgeous.:love::love:

What a lucky chap you are having Auntie Susie looking after you!!!

Susie, please can you thank Spenser for the lovely card that he has sent me. He's very clever and such good handwriting.:lol::lol:

I hope that you have finished the sprouts now, as Spenser does not approve of their side effects on his Mummy.:lol::lol:

Hello Mr. McFlurry. :wave::wave::wave: You're gorgeous.:love::love:

What a lucky chap you are having Auntie Susie looking after you!!!

Susie, please can you thank Spenser for the lovely card that he has sent me. He's very clever and such good handwriting.:lol::lol:

I hope that you have finished the sprouts now, as Spenser does not approve of their side effects on his Mummy.:lol::lol:

Those sprouts rae finished, but we bought more ... and I had several large ones for tea tonight. :p Spenser says if there is any trouble I can sleep in the vacant hutch. :shock:

Those sprouts rae finished, but we bought more ... and I had several large ones for tea tonight. :p Spenser says if there is any trouble I can sleep in the vacant hutch. :shock:

Poor Spenser.:(

I think considering all the discussion that goes on about his poos etc, he would be totally justified in doing a sprout thread on RU.

Spenser, are you there? Payback time perhaps.;);)

Back