• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thai bamboo ratsnake...... our new addition!!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
...this is what I got Andy for Christmas.... yes i know i'm made, but they don't grow very big! He used to breed rare corn snakes but gave up two years ago after his relationship breakdown and there being more breeders around. These are quite rare over here, I managed to find one through Andy's friend who is very experienced and knows a lot of reputable breeders as I was concerned about making sure I got the snake captive bred from a good breeder.

I can't help but love her, they really are beautiful animals, shes only a baby, this years hatchling. .. Andy will get her more used to being handled (i'm too scared just yet as shes quite fiesty at the mo!)

So here she is.... shes in blue at the moment (a dull colour because she is about to shed)
IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

Last edited:
My Jodes has a 6 month old Corn...Lola.
I hope she sticks to Corns......:shock: :lol:

My Jodes has a 6 month old Corn...Lola.
I hope she sticks to Corns......:shock: :lol:

:lol: these aren't hugely different to be honest, they grow about the same size, abit more fiesty than corns and they need a humid environment, so just need to keep her at 26C and the rub moist... i'm learning lots about snakes!!! I'm looking after her while he is away at the moment :shock: only two more weeks until he's back now thank god!!! :lol:

:lol: these aren't hugely different to be honest, they grow about the same size, abit more fiesty than corns and they need a humid environment, so just need to keep her at 26C and the rub moist... i'm learning lots about snakes!!! I'm looking after her while he is away at the moment :shock: only two more weeks until he's back now thank god!!! :lol:

They need a more experienced snake keeper so I understand......Coolio.Im sticking with bunnies,cats and parrots......

Hope youre well and spending lots of your hard earned ash on that little cherub of yours!! The one that wears the nappy?? :lol:;)

They need a more experienced snake keeper so I understand......Coolio.Im sticking with bunnies,cats and parrots......

Hope youre well and spending lots of your hard earned ash on that little cherub of yours!! The one that wears the nappy?? :lol:;)

:lol: Snakes are sooooo easy compared to bunnies!!!

Yep Archie has a heap of presents here and even more at my parents i think! Spoilt boy :D

Back