• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riley & Magic <3 my not so well bunnies who are doing very well atm

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well little Magic is doing amazing now :love:
_MG_2760.jpg

and this is Riley who has snuffles, but hasn't had any probs from it for a good while now :love:,
_MG_2749.jpg

see the lovely golden poopies he left all over my backdrop :roll::lol:
_MG_2745.jpg

_MG_2741.jpg

these two will be boned once Riley is neutered and hormones settled as I have decided that the big group just doesn't work for little Magic :(

I certainly do- just wasn't online wen you posted :love: They are beautiful :love: Glad to hear they are doing well :)Where will they be living since they'll be seperate from the big group?

I lubs Magic!

Is Riley the bun you weren't going to take on, but then did and he had snuffles? I get so confused sometimes :lol:

I certainly do- just wasn't online wen you posted :love: They are beautiful :love: Glad to hear they are doing well :)Where will they be living since they'll be seperate from the big group?

aww thank you :D,

that I am not sure of yet .. either the kitchen, livingroom or the hall, where ever my mom agrees to :lol:

I lubs Magic!

Is Riley the bun you weren't going to take on, but then did and he had snuffles? I get so confused sometimes :lol:

aww thank you :D, yep he is, formaly known as Biscuit .. and now the dog my aunt got after dumping on me has also been given away :roll:, and they now have a puppy .. who they have been told may be a pit .. though I highly doubt it, I think she is a little staff

yeah he has snuffles, though since being with me he has only had one flare up and was when I moved him rooms so was probs due to the stress, he was being kept on sawdust before coming to me which as you will guess made his little life hell, he was forever having a snotty nose, sneezing, having difficulty breathing etc .. but since being with me we have him no where near sawdust as I can't have it anywhere near one of my other buns (Angel) as she is allergic to it (well that was what we thought but now I have a snuffles bun I believe she also has snuffles though very mild) and I shake out any dust from his hay too :oops:, I think I molly coddle him a bit now, but it seems to be helping had no flare ups for a good while now :love:

aww thank you :D,

that I am not sure of yet .. either the kitchen, livingroom or the hall, where ever my mom agrees to :lol:

aww thank you :D, yep he is, formaly known as Biscuit .. and now the dog my aunt got after dumping on me has also been given away :roll:, and they now have a puppy .. who they have been told may be a pit .. though I highly doubt it, I think she is a little staff

yeah he has snuffles, though since being with me he has only had one flare up and was when I moved him rooms so was probs due to the stress, he was being kept on sawdust before coming to me which as you will guess made his little life hell, he was forever having a snotty nose, sneezing, having difficulty breathing etc .. but since being with me we have him no where near sawdust as I can't have it anywhere near one of my other buns (Angel) as she is allergic to it (well that was what we thought but now I have a snuffles bun I believe she also has snuffles though very mild) and I shake out any dust from his hay too :oops:, I think I molly coddle him a bit now, but it seems to be helping had no flare ups for a good while now :love:

Thats right, i remember now. Glad to hear his snuffles are doing okay now, having a snuffle bun myself, i know how it feels :) Big hugs.

Back