• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smartie really is a life saving bun!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
So their I was in the kitchen just tidying etc, Smartie was outside free ranging supervised by my 9yo sis.

He shot in and started circling my feet (not uncommon as he thinks I have food) but he kept running off to the back door, than came back and did the same again, normally he gives up and just goes away when he realises im not interesting! but he would NOT stop circling and running to the back door!

I thought that was abit odd! So I followed him! He ran across the garden, which is when I noticed my sister lying on the floor, he went over to her and started nudging her face!

she'd had a febrile convulsion, tho she has them regularly its still quite worrying! I managed to roll her on her side and move her head so she coulnt swollow her tonge! If Smartie hadn't of made me think someting was wrong she could have swollowed her tonge and the outcome could of been so much worse!!

I cannot believe Smartie did that!

Last edited:
So their I was in the kitchen just tidying etc, Smartie was outside free ranging supervised by my 9yo sis.

He shot in and started circling my feet (not uncommon as he thinks I have food) but he kept running off to the back door, than came back and did the same again, normally he gives up and just goes away when he realises im not interesting! but he would NOT stop circling and running to the back door!

I thought that was abit odd! So I followed him! He ran across the garden, which is when I noticed my sister lying on the floor, he went over to her and started nudging her face!

she'd had a febrile convulsions, tho she has them regularly its still quite worrying! I managed to roll her on her side and move her head so she coulnt swollow her tonge! If Smartie hadn't of made me think someting was wrong she could have swollowed her tonge and the outcome could of been so much worse!!

I cannot believe Smartie did that!

Oh my god hes like Lassie! :shock::love:

The little girl I look after has febrile convulsions, so I feel for you and your sister. She is 3 now though and *touches wood* hasnt had one for a couple of months. They do grow out of it in most cases so Im keeping my fingers crossed for your sister xxx

Oh my god hes like Lassie! :shock::love:

The little girl I look after has febrile convulsions, so I feel for you and your sister. She is 3 now though and *touches wood* hasnt had one for a couple of months. They do grow out of it in most cases so Im keeping my fingers crossed for your sister xxx

Their defo decreasing as she gets older! when she was younger they were daily! now we get one 1 or 2 times a month x

OMG!! What a bun!!! I really hope your sister is ok.

People have no idea just what clever little things rabbits are! All they see is cute ears and a fluff tail. These gorgeous creatures are AMAZING!!:p

Rach x

Wow, that is so amazing. what a fab bunny. more like a little doggy than a bunny. Im in awe.

Lots of nose rubs to that smart little chap

Back