• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sox, my special boy. 21.4.10 - 6.10.11

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
Dear Sox,

I've been putting this off for too long now, it still hurts so much to just think about you :cry: I still cant seem to find the words to write a post here..it just makes it feel so real :(

But I need to let you know that I hope your having fun at the bridge and I hope you've found Lilah, and Jazzy :)cry:) and you're all running around like the mental bunnies you always were here. :love:

That long snuggle you gave me before I put you back in your hutch the night I lost you, thanks so much for that :love: I realise now it was your way of saying 'bye mummy, love you'. You weren't the snuggliest of bunnies, but that night you nuzzled your head under my chin and licked my face :love:

I miss you so much Sox :cry: There's no cheeky bunny running out to get food in the morning, and no bunny to thump and wake the neighbours in the morning. There will never be another bunny like you Sox, your totally irreplaceable and I'll never forget you and your smooshy little munchkin face :love:

IMG00383-20110713-1438.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0657-Copy.jpg

Binky free my little munchkin. Love you always, mummy :love:xxxxx

Sleep well gorgeous boy :(

I didn't know Jazzy had gone too, I'm so sorry. If you ever want to talk I'm always around, and I know how you're feeling right now, I lost my Benji too :( xxxxx

I saw the title and my heart dropped for you :cry: I'm so sorry, huge hugs for you and binky free gorgeous Sox, he was clearly very well loved and cared for. I'm around if you need to talk hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back