• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny trio!

catxx

Mama Doe
Pat and Bob are less than impressed.

Pat was hid under my legs most of the time. Silly bunnies!

hahaha awh! I love the baby talk! And no I must admit they don't look too impressed, and they didn't look fooled when you made the 'new bunny' give them noserubs ;)! Mine hate cuddly toys with a passion, at least yours only got punched! Mine usually get ripped apart :shock:

Baby talk was impressive, more than can be said for their thoughts of the new friend. :lol:

I thought by the title you had bonded 3 buns, it looks like your having trouble. Maybe you should try rubbing the new bunny on you, so He/she smells of you. Edward has a mouse and it gets lots of love:love:.
I am not sure if I'm looking forward to bonding Edward with Bella and Jacob. I think it will be hard work. My Auntie told me, her brother has had lots of rabbits over the years and has never managed to bond a trio. Will see:D

Brilliant! :lol::thumb:

I've got a toy bunny very like that (does it make noises and move a bit if you press a switch?). Haven't tried it with Spenser. He is very fond of my Bear Factory hippo and elephant.

Back