• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nethies - who's got one ? add a pic :-)

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
This is my little girl Liquorice Allsorts :love:

P1030777.jpg

P1030780.jpg

She's gorgeous :D

I have 11 genetic nethies, but possibly only one, or maybe another two from the right angle, that actually look like proper nethies. Badger is the one I've had most recent who actually looked like what he was.

I have several cross bred Nethies. Nethies and Mini lops seem to have the most affectionate nature out of all bun breeds :love:

but possibly only one, or maybe another two from the right angle, that actually look like proper nethies.

Same - and my vet often said that probably one of the reasons that Dudley has always been fit and healthy while Santa was chronically snuffly etc was because he doesn't look like a "proper" nethie. If that's what being the breed standard does to buns, I'd rather bunnies weren't bred to be "proper"!

Here's Dudley
DSC00260.jpg

and here's the late Santa
20bc4b10.jpg

She's gorgeous :D

I have 11 genetic nethies, but possibly only one, or maybe another two from the right angle, that actually look like proper nethies. Badger is the one I've had most recent who actually looked like what he was.

Are all your rabbits related or do you just like black and white bunnies? :D:thumb:

I have 2 nethie x bunnies...both with rather bad physical problems and chronic snuffles....

Are all your rabbits related or do you just like black and white bunnies? :D:thumb:

Some are related, some are not (more info about them in my website). For a while, just by chance (including emergencies rescues) I had black and/or white, uppy eared bunnies. Now I have a trio of lops who are brown. Talk about awkward! :lol:

Back