• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor bathroom bunny Rupert

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately Rupert decided to beat up Mose who was part of their trio with Lucy so he had to be taken out. Mose and Lucy had the original bond and as Mose is getting on in years and hates being inside I had to bring Rupert inside. No idea where I was going to put him so his "base" is now the bathroom. He isn't keen on coming out of there just yet but he also gets the top landing to explore. It's not huge but it's better than being in a dog crate. Once he gets more used to the situation he'll be able to explore my sons room under supervision also. He's an extremely good boy and uses his litter tray for both pee and poop. Feel so sorry for him but am doing the best I can.

vtg036.jpg

vtg037.jpg

aw, he doesn't look too hard done by. Sorry he got beaten up. Any chance of trying a rebond?

OH bless he looks all shy. He won't know he's in a bathroom - looks like he has plenty of space to me.

My bun spends his days whilst I am at work in the bathroom and also at night....it's the only large bunny proof space I have really, he comes to the living room and kitchen at night when I am watching tv and having tea etc. My bun seems happy in the bathroom! I hope yours gets braver and not so shy, it may take time but I am sure he will grow to be happy in time xxx

aw, he doesn't look too hard done by. Sorry he got beaten up. Any chance of trying a rebond?

I don't really want to risk rebonding them to be honest. It took a long time of increasing space tiny bits at a time and Rupert still did sometimes chase Mose off. I just think it will always be the case, and with Mose getting on in years its not really fair to put him through it again I feel. :(

Back