• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit enjoy lunch

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
(and yes, i broke the 'rule' i have, i gave Ginger dandelions)

IMG_3098Small.jpg

IMG_3046Small.jpg

IMG_3051Small.jpg

IMG_3059Small.jpg

Could you fit a little more in there Biccy?
IMG_3056Small.jpg

IMG_3064Small.jpg

IMG_3063Small.jpg

IMG_3068Small.jpg

IMG_3074Small.jpg

IMG_3075Small.jpg

IMG_3094Small.jpg

(Sorry about blurriness, i'd not messed with the settings and let the camera do most of the work, so the shutter wasn't fast enough)

Eee!!! :love:

(What is Gingers dandelion rule?! :shock: )

She's not allowed them, as they are a diuretic, and her kidneys are all but useless and the last thing we need is to take the fluids out of her body, she manages the fact they dont work all by herself :)

But i have such a huge load of them in the front garden, that i picked a few and added it to their bunny salad, just as a treat. :)

I think if somebun has nommed plastic bags as an appetizer, she should be allowed dandelions, just because they will keeps her belly moving! But only this time Ginger, because Daddy is wise to your tricksyness!

She looks healthy enough from the piccies!

Keep pooping Ginger!

Awesome piccies, they've both got such snuggly faces!

xxx

Oh :love:

Ginger and Biscuit are just the most adorable bunnies! Wish I had a camera as good as yours Graham, even with the bluriness, they're great!

I used to give my Bridge Bun, Sue (who only had half a kidney working), dandelion leaves occasionally as she so loved them. It didn't seem fair she missed out when the others had a treat. I don't think it shortened her life at all (but guess I will never know) and I don't regret it.

It's good to see Ginger looking so well.

Back