• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow with a dolly *rex fans*

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
There is a reason :oops: but i cant tell you just now :oops: but still, thought it was a nice picture

willowdoll.jpg

I was just thinking about Willow a couple of days ago (I fostered her for a bit).

She's as lovely as ever :love:

Thanks everyone :D and sorry for my late reply :oops:

Im not overly keen on the doll either i must say, they creep me out :shock:.

Willow is as perfect as a bunny can be :love: beautiful, playful and friendly.

Debbie, come visit her when you feel better :D

Weedug, i was fostering Willow too, and i accidently fell in love :oops:

Thanks everyone :D and sorry for my late reply :oops:

Im not overly keen on the doll either i must say, they creep me out :shock:.

Willow is as perfect as a bunny can be :love: beautiful, playful and friendly.

Debbie, come visit her when you feel better :D

Weedug, i was fostering Willow too, and i accidently fell in love :oops:

I know why you fell in love. I did too, but she didn't feel the same way :(.

I'll never forget her jumping onto my worktop, and tucking into everybuns supper :lol:

I know why you fell in love. I did too, but she didn't feel the same way :(.

I'll never forget her jumping onto my worktop, and tucking into everybuns supper :lol:

I was warned by Debbie she could be a wee bum at times and i heard she attacked a previous foster (im now assuming it was you :oops:) but she has been perfect here. No grunts no lunges no nothing. She has her two friends now though, which suits her perfectly. That said, she did bite me once but thats because her supper was not delivered quickly enough :oops: (it was in my hands at the time :lol:)

Ha ha i quite believe she would jump on worktops and steal, she can jump VERY high and she is a cheeky thing :lol::love:

I was warned by Debbie she could be a wee bum at times and i heard she attacked a previous foster (im now assuming it was you :oops:) but she has been perfect here. No grunts no lunges no nothing. She has her two friends now though, which suits her perfectly. That said, she did bite me once but thats because her supper was not delivered quickly enough :oops: (it was in my hands at the time :lol:)

Ha ha i quite believe she would jump on worktops and steal, she can jump VERY high and she is a cheeky thing :lol::love:

Not quite attacked, but lets just say she made it quite plain she hated it here :oops::lol:. Broke my heart that she reacted like that.

She was obviously unhappy, and all my other buns were very upset by her, for some reason.

I'm so glad she has a lovely home now, where she is happy. And where I can still get updates abut her :oops:

How long would it take for me to do a return trip to Scotland ..................... with Bunny napping equipment in tow:D

:love: :love:

Back