• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Refund

missniknak

Alpha Buck
Dear Angie,
Please can I have a refund as these BARC bunnies you sold me are faulty.
They look like bunnies, eat like bunnies and poop like bunnies, but jump like kangaroos. I think they are a new species that you have been given by mistake.
This weekend they will keep the OH busy putting up new fencing on top of the garden wall to prevent escapings into next door. At teatime, the pair of them were sat on top of a four foot wall plotting the best way to jump over into next door! Thank the lord that most of our walls are over 6 foot tall!
Love,
Miss Niknak - 'bunneh' mummy to Miss Adelaide and Tobermory

Ps. only kidding as I love 'em to bits but they have shown my bunny-proof landscaping to be rubbish! My raised veggie plot did not stand a chance

P.Ps. Had a very funny moment when I was cleaning them out and Toby came flying into the hutch. He was aiming to jump on the roof and I had the lid up. Not sure which one of us was most shocked!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have said it before and I will say it again. Everyone needs a BARC bunny. :love:

They are not faulty I heard that BARC bunnies are meant to be naughty, if they are not living up to this then show them some of the other bunnies threads on here to give them some more ideas :lol:

Oh and pictures are needed as without pictures you have no evidence

I didn't have time to take piccies as Toby was trying to stand on Adelaide to ping over the wall. I was too busy opening up the patio to stop them leaping!
They did give me the ' we wasn't doing anything, honest' look afterwards!

this will teach you...you should have read the small print ...

*under no circumstances will BARC be held responsible for anything naughty that any BARC bunnies do *

its on one of the forms somewhere but you may need a magnifying glass to read it .. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

this will teach you...you should have read the small print ...

*under no circumstances will BARC be held responsible for anything naughty that any BARC bunnies do *

its on one of the forms somewhere but you may need a magnifying glass to read it .. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmm, I don't recall such a disclaimer on my BARC adoption papers :lol::lol::lol:

BARC bunnies are the best :love::love::love:

I have a kangaroo BARC bunny too:)

Bumble Boo - my partially sighted bun - is somehow managing to climb on top of his hutch. This is the hutch where I have steps built as it is on long legs. It is a second hand home-made hutch and very high too. He absolutely loves it up there but could hop onto the storage hutch into the trio's part of the run so I am a bit concerned.

I really don't understand how he is getting up there - he firstly goes under the hutch and then I think he climbs the fence at the back - but I don't understand how a bunny can do that - a goat or cat yes, but not a bunny!!!

BARC buns are wonderful - but they do keep you on your toes. George escaped out of the back door yesterday and followed my friend outside. He 'felt' something behind him, looked around and there were George and Gemma running behind him. I was in the shower so he had great fun trying to herd them back indoors by himself:)

I want a BARC bunny toooo!:(

Do we get one after being on RU for a certain amount of time? I'll PM you my address!:lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:

I think Orinoco looks a very well-behaved bunny... maybe he has still to come out of his shell. :lol:

We shall see - I'm going to try him with Adelaide and Toby at the weekend.
I'm hoping they will be ok as a trio as they are brothers and sister.
Adelaide will be seeing double!

Oh my, a possible home for Orinoco ... that would be lovely! :love: He is one of my favourites becasue he is so like my Spenser.

Back