• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newest addition... Fao KarenM

chul

Staff member
She arrived in this...

2011-08-10144644.jpg

And she's stunning!

2011-08-10144725.jpg

Bonding went perfectly!

2011-08-10144951.jpg

Thank you!

You posted a photo of my sandwich bag! :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

She looks a big girl in that photo :shock: but looked pretty much the same size as the others when she was here. Did she expand in the post? :lol:

They make a lovely couple. :love::love:

You posted a photo of my sandwich bag! :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

She looks a big girl in that photo :shock: but looked pretty much the same size as the others when she was here. Did she expand in the post? :lol:

They make a lovely couple. :love::love:

She is loads bigger than my first!

And yes, I found it most amusing :p

It's all the different wools I've been using I think. The first one used a baby dk, which is quite fine and so comes up smaller. Still, I hope he likes big women. :lol::lol:

It's all the different wools I've been using I think. The first one used a baby dk, which is quite fine and so comes up smaller. Still, I hope he likes big women. :lol::lol:

He looks more like her baby :love::lol:

He looks more like her baby :love::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking about it more and can't work it out :? because the beige one that Ali bought is made from the same wool as your bunny - but if you look at the photo of them side by side, there is only a small difference. Have you been depriving him of food? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking about it more and can't work it out :? because the beige one that Ali bought is made from the same wool as your bunny - but if you look at the photo of them side by side, there is only a small difference. Have you been depriving him of food? :lol:

Wait.. I have to FEED him? :? :lol:

Back