• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi! I'm Ashton, and I need your HELP!

:wave:

Hello :)

My name is Ashton, I live in Northamptonshire in the UK and im 18 years old.

I've recently joined this forum as I have hurd a lot of positive feedback about it, and also after studying Animal Care and Management, I feel that I could contribute some of my knowledge on here, however I'm struggling to get the hang of how to use the site :(

I have been unable to start a thread and would just like some basic info on how things work, some replies would be greatly appreciated

Look forward to hearing from everyone

:D

Hello and welcome!! Which section have yoou tried starting a thread in?

Hello Ashton, welcome to RU. :wave:

It does take a while to get to grips with the forum. There are sections about rabbits, eg health, diet, housing, behaviour and bonding. I found those very useful when I first started.

Click on "Rabbits United Forum" at the top left and it should show you all these sections.

Otherwise there is lots of chat in rabbit chat for rabbit-related things or general chat where anything goes! Those sections move quite quickly.

You can also click "New Posts" on the green bar at the top where it will just bring up new threads and threads with new replies on. :wave:

Thats probably no help whatsoever but thought I would try! :lol:

I havent! lol, so I'm guessing I need to choose a section then write a thread within that?

I'm just a little confused as to how things work, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually, it usually takes me a while :p

thanks for the reply!

Hello Ashton, welcome to RU. :wave:

It does take a while to get to grips with the forum. There are sections about rabbits, eg health, diet, housing, behaviour and bonding. I found those very useful when I first started.

Click on "Rabbits United Forum" at the top left and it should show you all these sections.

Otherwise there is lots of chat in rabbit chat for rabbit-related things or general chat where anything goes! Those sections move quite quickly.

You can also click "New Posts" on the green bar at the top where it will just bring up new threads and threads with new replies on. :wave:

Thats probably no help whatsoever but thought I would try! :lol:

Hello :)

No thats fantastic, thankyou! also thanks for replying, I was unsure as to wether I had done things correctly or not! lol
:D

Welcome,

I'm not sure if I am the youngest member but deffiently one of the youngest I'm 10 and I was just saying welcome and welll i was hoping you'd have a good time and welcome to RU!!!!!

(Way to many times i said ''and''!!!!) :lol:

Hello and welcome.

It took me a while to get my head around the forum.:oops::oops:

Been a member for over a year................only in the last three weeks have I managed to put my photos on here!!!:oops::oops:

Enjoy yourself.

PS. I am one of the older members!!!!::lol::lol:

Hello and welcome. If you have any questions you can always private message (aka PM) one of us buddies (if you click on my username on the left a box will come up and then you can click 'send a private message' and then you just have to fill in subject and message, a bit like an email). Maybe have a look around in the various sections and then when you're ready press 'new thread' and join in. To answer an existing post just press 'new post' at the top or bottom of a page, write your post and hit 'submit reply'

Hello and welcome. If you have any questions you can always private message (aka PM) one of us buddies (if you click on my username on the left a box will come up and then you can click 'send a private message' and then you just have to fill in subject and message, a bit like an email). Maybe have a look around in the various sections and then when you're ready press 'new thread' and join in. To answer an existing post just press 'new post' at the top or bottom of a page, write your post and hit 'submit reply'

Thankyou very much, I shall message you if i get too stuck! :)

Thankyou very much, I shall message you if i get too stuck! :)

You can always check who is online on the main forum page at the bottom. If one of us greenies are online you'll likely get a quicker answer. :) If you click the name it will take you to the person's profile page where you can then click 'send a message' which is just underneath their name. :)

Back