• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saw a beautiful Chocolate lop today...

mattyp

Warren Veteran
...in the adoption section of P@H! I've always :roll:'d at stories of people not being able to resist getting a rabbit from the adoption section instead of a rescue but today I very nearly became a hypocrite! :oops:

I managed to resist, but only just! The rabbit wasn't very active and looked a little depressed, so I would be worried that i'd be taking on an ill bunny.

They really pull at the heart strings don't they these rabbits?! I supposed to be a man dammit :evil: :lol:

...I will probably be re-visiting this bunny :oops:

(I will resist getting her though no matter how beautiful she was :love: )

I saw a lovely one with a stumpy leg in a P@H a while ago :love: I wanted to get her. I was going to call her Stumpy! A few weeks later she had gone though... hopefully to a nice home!

If you get her, youll need another to be her friend!! Bunny Maths is like that!!:wave:

If you get her, youll need another to be her friend!! Bunny Maths is like that!!:wave:

I'm not going to get her! :evil: :lol:

I...must...resist.

(plus I could always risk a trio first...Marvin and Maisie are very friendly....:p )

I'm not going to get her! :evil: :lol:

I...must...resist.

(plus I could always risk a trio first...Marvin and Maisie are very friendly....:p )

Ah, but havent you heard, trios can go wrong,matty....and then that can upset the original pair so its best to have 2 pairs.......;););)

Man up! And then go buy her. :love:

Men don't buy rabbits. They drink beer and fight! RAWR.

Na I think as far as my morals go I couldn't justify getting one from P@H knowing that there are rescues out there I could get one from that would come spayed/vaccinated etc! She is so stunning though. I think someone should come down to Bristol and get her so I can see the pictures! ;)

Na I think as far as my morals go I couldn't justify getting one from P@H knowing that there are rescues out there I could get one from that would come spayed/vaccinated etc! She is so stunning though. I think someone should come down to Bristol and get her so I can see the pictures! ;)

Real men love animalzzzz :love:

yuri was from the adoption section

I see it as the same as from a rescue as they are "unwanted" and usually end up in a rescue or something anyway

Is she in the filton one?

yuri was from the adoption section

I see it as the same as from a rescue as they are "unwanted" and usually end up in a rescue or something anyway

This, I got Magnum from there, was told he was a dental bun, he died 5days later as he had hereditry problems and his teeth were so unalined and pointing and growing into his tongue.
Glad I had him for 5days then sitting there in pain or going to someone who knew nothing dieing a slow and painful death.

my mum's banned herself from p@h for this reason. She doesn't want to commit to another 10 years of bunny ownership, but has always been a sucker for a bun with a sob story! :lol:

Matty, you can't rescue them all!

xx

Stick to your guns Matt, I thought I was doing a good thing by getting Peanut out of the state he was in, but the comments of some have only made me feel unwelcome now. Stick to the good rescue crowd :p

Stick to your guns Matt, I thought I was doing a good thing by getting Peanut out of the state he was in, but the comments of some have only made me feel unwelcome now. Stick to the good rescue crowd :p
huh? what do you mean made you feel un welcome?

matt should certainly stick to his guns and rescuing from rescues will always be a good thing, but I think rescuing from p@h adoption center is just as noble and important.... they dont care for them well

huh? what do you mean made you feel un welcome?

matt should certainly stick to his guns and rescuing from rescues will always be a good thing, but I think rescuing from p@h adoption center is just as noble and important.... they dont care for them well

Not on this thread!:lol:

Back