• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ratty pics - pic heavy

beckie20

Mama Doe
Just because I think they are so flippin' cute :D
P1000794.jpg

P1000793.jpg

They have three of these "bucket" beds, all of which look as shredded as this within a few days of being in the cage. You can see Patch's tail sticking out of the ventilation hole out the side :lol:
P1000770.jpg

P1000776.jpg

That is the satin edge of the blanket - not a river of wee as I thought when I first saw this pic :shock::lol:
P1000781.jpg

P1000784.jpg

P1000774.jpg

P1000797.jpg

Image073.jpg

HPIM1643.jpg

Gorgeous :love: You've reminded me i've not taken any pics of mine for ages, Definitely a job for next week.

Aww they are cuties, I love ratties :love::love:

Gorgeous! :love: They're very cute :love: I have two girlies :)

I've seen you post pics of them on here and FR :wave: :love:

Gorgeous :love: You've reminded me i've not taken any pics of mine for ages, Definitely a job for next week.

I take pics of mine all the time, but I don't have the time or the patience to wait around for Photobucket, so I only tend to upload a couple every now and then :lol:

Great pics..I too love ratties but sadly my allergy to them got so bad we could no longer have any as pets:(
Yours are very cute :D

Back