• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

reclaiming the shed diary part 1

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
well here is the shed i can have if i reclaim it from the wild...

DSC03666.jpg

the land backing onto it
DSC03670.jpg

and the windows on it
DSC03668.jpg

we have since strimmed to the door but the strimmer broke, :lol::lol: having to hire an industrial one,

theyre having a run attatched to the shed 10x 6 which means i can use the hutch area for zuma pixel and poppet when theyre bonded :)

yeah their is a brook at the bottom the rest of the garden is well kept but after this got strimmed last year we planned to do it up this year, but it grew back with vengance:lol:

heres a bit more of it there is about the same again on the left but theirs alot of trees down that side im thinking of a forest run for them during the day and a fixed run on the shed at night :)

DSC03686.jpg

today we strimmed a path up to the door tomorow we are taking the hedge cutter to the bush round the back. got to figure out whether or not ill have to have the run on decking its all slopped round it :?

Back