• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Bunnies Graduation Form

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: We often have foster babies here at Rabsville and before they graduate we ask them to fill in a questionnaire to make sure they are fully prepared for adoption. Before Pippa and Pixie left they completed their questionnaire and said they don't mind if we share their answers with RU.

Rabsville Graduation Questionnaire

Name/s: Pippa and Pixie

Q1 Have you almost had your face bitten off through the run mesh by a growed up bunny?

Yes Big has tried to bite our faces off and so has Treacle

Q2 Have you escaped from the run and been chased around the garden by a growed up bunny?

Yes we have both escaped and been chased by Big on separate occasions

Q3 Have you played outside in the wet grass or rain and then been towelled dried to within an inch of your life?

Yes and we have photos to prove it

Q4 Have you been kissed by a hoomin to within an inch of your life?

Yes the Mummy has kissed us too many times to remember

Q5 Have you eaten a variety of vegetables (but not asparagus as no bunny should be forced to eat asparagus)?

We love our veggies, carrots, cabbage, curly kale, cauliflower, broccoli, baby sweetcorn and spring greens.

Q6 Have you tried a number of different fruits?

Only apple and banana

Q7 Have you had Science Selective pellets introduce to your baby pellets and eaten them?

Yes we love Science Selective

Q8 Do you use a litter tray?

Yes we are very clean

Q9 Have you trashed your cage?

Yes if we miss a days free ranging due to bad weather we trash instead.

Q10 Have you free ranged in the big garden

All the time it is our most favourite pass time as we get to tease Big

Q11 Have you flirted through the mesh of the run with all the Rabsville bucks

Yes

Q12 Have you had your photograph taken at least 100 times by the Mummy?

Yes we like posing

Q13 Have you learnt how to wiggle and squirm when you get picked up?

Yes but Pippa is best at wiggling

Q14 Have you found a special hidey place in the garden where the Mummy can’t reach you and has to wait until you come out in your own time?

Oh yes but the Mummy has blocked it up now

Q15 Can you drink from a water bottle?

We like to use a bowl

Q16 Do you know at least 3 swearing words?

We know 5

Q17 Can you give at least 2 examples of when the swearing words should be used?

When we get picked up
When we have our bums checked
When we are put in the pet carrier
At the vets
When we are offered asparagus
When we have to stop free ranging and go in for bed

Q18 Have you done diggings in the garden?
We have done diggings in a big plant pot does that count?

Q19 Have you got your zips fitted or if a buck been visited by the Plum Fairy?

Yes we got our zips with no complications.

Beige: Pippa and Pixie passed by gaining extra points with their swearing examples and graduated from Rabsville.

Last edited:
Brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

I am intrigued by the unvarnished 'yes' in repsonse to question 11.

I'm impressed that asparagus seems to be the only vegetable that causes offence at Rabsville. I have a very spoilt and very fussy bunny. :roll:

Brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

I am intrigued by the unvarnished 'yes' in repsonse to question 11.

I'm impressed that asparagus seems to be the only vegetable that causes offence at Rabsville. I have a very spoilt and very fussy bunny. :roll:

Beige: Every young Doe does flirtings. The only bunny in Rabsville to like asparagus was Smurfy Brindle the little splay leg baby (RIP)

Beige: Every young Doe does flirtings. The only bunny in Rabsville to like asparagus was Smurfy Brindle the little splay leg baby (RIP)

You must excuse my ignorance of young does, Beige. I have led a very sheltered life in some respects. :oops:

Proof of being toweled dry

Nethietowel.jpg

Squirreltowel.jpg

Beige: Young Does are very flirty Susie Bun, you have to watch them.

Proof that Smurf Brindle really did eat asparagus

Aspara1.jpg

Beige:
If smurfy was here she would have liked to remind everybun that she was a girl not a boy.

Last edited:
Love the towel drying pics.:love: The thread should now have a cuteness warning. I know all about randy young bucks, and I'm not referring to Spenser.

Love the towel drying pics.:love: The thread should now have a cuteness warning. I know all about randy young bucks, and I'm not referring to Spenser.

Beige: Like I said before Spenser needs a night out with the bucks. And Alfie and Dudley, what happens on the bucks night stays on the bucks night

Beige: Like I said before Spenser needs a night out with the bucks. And Alfie and Dudley, what happens on the bucks night stays on the bucks night

Dudley: Too right Beige!! I'm in need of a Bucks night out we haven't had one in ages! The RU technical problems in April caused all sorts of communication problems at the time of your birthday and scuppered all plans!! Have you heard from P&P? You should include a question to see if potential graduates have learnt how to Twitter or at least email so they can keep in touch especially if they need our help!!

Beige: I forgot to mention Butters, he especially has to come on the bucks night. We need to teach him how to handle Lady Jane.
I am sure there is a picture of Big somewhere staring the babies out, I'll look for it. Pixie by the way texts me all the time from BARC, she was very disappointed when their new home fell through. I'm trying to work out a way of getting them back to Rabsville.

Back