• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Think Jessica Has a Bit of German Lop in Her ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Not that it matters one way or another, I am just curious !!

005-20.jpg

I don't know what one looks like :oops: she's so lovely though :love: look at her posing for the camera!

You can get dogs analysed by sending off a cheek swab to a company that will test it and tell you what breeds are in them....maybe one day they'll do it for buns too! :lol:

Although my ex housemate had it done on his dog and it said she was a mix of german shepherd, shetland sheepdog, and yorkshire terrier. so I don't know how accurate it is. :? :lol:

not sure jane:? i think you should send her to me so i can get a better look:D (i've wanted a german lop for ages:oops:)

She does have the look of a German lop. I love their big head and the way their ears fit snugly round it!:love:

Having 5 myself, I am quite confident in saying yes she does look to have a bit of german in her. Either way she is adorable :love::love:

Back