• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding - now we have a quad of rabbits :D beware - lots of pic's!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Well it has happened, it took a grumpy Blossom to get over her confusion of why she's suddenly been dumped with 2 baby rabbits...but now we have a quad :) They seem such a strong bond already, but I will be keeping a close eye on them while they mature. Thumper and Blossom seem to be parenting them, always huddle them and cuddle on either side of them. Blossoms been licking their bums and has looked more relaxed then she's ever been in the 6 months we've had her! We caught Blossom shredding littler pads. I tried to take them away from her as she's not allowed to rip them and she started to grunt a lot and pawed them out of my hands and carried on shredding them and dragging them to a corner. I removed them eventually and replaced it with a litter box and hay.

Orignally we were calling the orange mini-lop "Ginger" but she didn't suit it when we saw her personality, so we've called her Skittles because she's SO energetic and bouncy and runs like a gooden! Kept me awake all night I can tell you that much! So, with no further a do....meet the new quad :D

Photo0698.jpg

Photo0701.jpg

Photo0708.jpg

Photo0713.jpg

Photo0716.jpg

Photo0719.jpg

Photo0720.jpg

Photo0723.jpg

Photo0724.jpg

Photo0725.jpg

Photo0727.jpg

Photo0731.jpg

Photo0732.jpg

Photo0735.jpg

Photo0737.jpg

I love the ones of Skittles on Blossom's head! SO cute!:love:

What is the little nethie baby called?:)

We haven't thought up of a name yet. Nothing has quite sprung to my partners mind :p so I'm waiting on him to think of one...he wanted to call her Sheeba but that sounded too evil. So I said no lol

Back