• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Love So Strong.....video if you click

yvette

Wise Old Thumper

Clicky.I am so thrilled these two have such a special bond.It truly takes my breath away when I see these two together.Brother and sister they may be, but theyve been bonded twice now.
I so wanted to put this to a song.

Last edited:
Grrrrrr my laptop has been playing up all day. I can't get the video but saw Ruby doing a little dance. I can see your bunnies are white and brown and nethies in one of your photobucket scenes. :love:

I watched it. :love:
Did you try having a go with the Windows movie maker? :p

How do I get that?? I did text Sky-O to ask if she could help....but no reply (hope shes ok).......
Im not a techie.Took me ages to do the video, and now Im stumped.The song is Stand By Me by Shane Ward.Just what ma two bunnehs would sing to each other!! (soppy git,I am!!)

If you've got windows on your computer you should have a free version on there. You know when you click start or the windows symbol and there's a search bit you can search for movie or movie maker and you might find it. Possibly... I don't seem to be very good at helping people do stuff on computers. :lol:

If you've got windows on your computer you should have a free version on there. You know when you click start or the windows symbol and there's a search bit you can search for movie or movie maker and you might find it. Possibly... I don't seem to be very good at helping people do stuff on computers. :lol:

Whoosh!!!! Over the head!! Its late........:lol::lol:

Awwww, lovely photos - I love their knitted versions! :love::love:

I use Windows Live Movie Maker, which I'm sure came preinstalled on the laptop, but I usually bumble my way through; I don't know enough to guide anybody else through it. :oops::lol:

Now I have finally got it right and seen the slide show.

I kept clicking on it last time so kept going to something else. This time I didn't so I could see it properly.

Don't think I will be getting a job involving computers. :lol::lol:

They are such a lovely couple, I would never have guessed they were brother and sister. Epecially as they are different colours.

:love::love::love::love:

Back