• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Fish tank (now with gravel)

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Do you like it? I think it looks a lot better :)

FishUpdatesHaul003.jpg

from this.

youtube030.jpg

:wave:

It's lovely! Just be careful if you have any bottom feeders as they don't do well with gravel.

Did you ever get another Betta? Mine died last week :(

Im sorry :( Nope I didnt have any luck with bettas so got some goldfish :)

Oh yes, I see them! :lol: Completely blended in with the colours, aren't they? Very pretty. They will need a bigger tank in the future though. I haven't put anything in my tank yet, I'd love goldfish but I need a bigger tank first.

Oh yes, I see them! :lol: Completely blended in with the colours, aren't they? Very pretty. They will need a bigger tank in the future though. I haven't put anything in my tank yet, I'd love goldfish but I need a bigger tank first.

Yeah I know, we have a pond at the end of the garden with like 8 other goldfish :) They're really small at the moment now and they have loads of room, they like bolt across the tank! I much prefer goldfish to bettas, they have such a personality and love swimming with eachother :love: I love the normal kinds too, instead of all the fancy one with brains and stuff :lol:

Back