• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutest photo of everyones rabbit(s)

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
If you had to pick one picture that you would describe is the cutest of your rabbits what would it be?

I "think" mine is:

P1000477.jpg

I just love how cute Mary looks, and how Zoid looks like he is the king of the castle! :lol:

The cutest one of Maisie:
02052011046.jpg

And of Marvin:
Berlin09314.jpg

I know I cheat by having 2 seperate pictures but oh well :p

Love Zoidberg and Mary though! Their names are so very different :lol:

:love: all your pics! I will upload later!

BTW, mattyp, where are maisie's ears? :oops::oops::oops: Is she a lop or a up-eared bun? She is so adorably fuzzy, I can't see her ears! :oops: Is she an angora?

:love: all your pics! I will upload later!

BTW, mattyp, where are maisie's ears? :oops::oops::oops: Is she a lop or a up-eared bun? She is so adorably fuzzy, I can't see her ears! :oops: Is she an angora?

She is a lop! She is a cross breed so some mind of Cashmere Lop. Her ears are by the side of her face, but her face fuzz gets in the way a bit!

Here is another pic: http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb442/mattyhchrist/22042011028.jpg just so you can get an idea of her face!

ETA: Candiflare that picture is AMAZING! :lol:

Nawwww, this thread is gonna be awesome :love::love::love:

Mine are all seperate piccys Im afraid :oops:

Max :love:
113_0169.jpg

Timmy :love:
112_9618.jpg

Moomles :love:
112_9727.jpg

Charlotte :love:
113_0241.jpg

Argh theres too many to choose from, my head hurts!

hmm cutest one ..

I LOVE this one of Rose :lol: (shows how small she is)
IMG_8597.jpg

baby Krystal
IMG_3403.jpg

baby Anya (shows how small she was - next to rose)
SAM_2736-1.jpg

SAM_1483.jpg

Back