• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Rabbit Awareness Week information evening

Fromus

New Kit
As a part of Rabbit Awareness Week at Fromus Veterinary Group in Saxmundham, Suffolk, we are holding an evening talk about rabbit care and health. We would like to invite everyone to come along. The talk will be run by Jess Fellowes RVN, a nurse with an interest in rabbit care, and Catherine Boden BVM&S MRCVS, a vet with a particular interest in exotic animals and rabbits. She is also studying for her certificate in exotic animal medicine. We will be covering a variety of topics such as diet, exercise, health, vaccinations and neutering. It will be suitable for anyone who owns rabbits or who is thinking of getting a rabbit. The talk will be held at Fromus Veterinary Group, Street Farm Rd, Saxmundham at 7.15pm on Thursday 26th May 2011. We will also be providing snacks and refreshments. Please call us on 01728 602599 if you would like to come along

Hi everyone. We're doing another talk on rabbit care for rabbit awareness week this year. The talk will be held at Fromus Vets in Saxmundham (www.fromusvets.co.uk) at 7pm next Thursday 27th September. if you are interested in coming along please call us on 01728 602599.
Thanks
Catherine

Hi everyone. We're doing another talk on rabbit care for rabbit awareness week this year. The talk will be held at Fromus Vets in Saxmundham (www.fromusvets.co.uk) at 7pm next Thursday 27th September. if you are interested in coming along please call us on 01728 602599.
Thanks
Catherine

I have cross posted this into Rabbit Chat as more people will see it there :D

Good luck with the event ......again !!

This is quite interesting. If I had time I would attend, especially doing what I do. Shame I won't be able to though. Good luck. I hope it goes well :)

Last edited:
Back