• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which one is me?

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
So, whilst discussing Flappers I sent Bensonlola this photo and asked which she thought was me.....she guessed the one in her fifties on the back right:shock: Cheeky moo......

So....which one is me?

familyalbum2021.jpg

The one at the very back/top, in the boater..... or was this taken after you became a woman? :lol::lol::lol: In which case, I have a feeling you're in the white/light coloured dress 3rd from right in the front row.

The one at the very back/top, in the boater..... or was this taken after you became a woman? :lol::lol::lol: In which case, I have a feeling you're in the white/light coloured dress 3rd from right in the front row.

Now that's be giving it away if I told you what sex I was back then :lol:

And yes, I'm 3rd from the right in the white dress - but don't tell Bensonlola!

I thought this - you posted a pic of you with Lady Jane before this I imagined you had black curly hair for some reason

I am not going to look and see if there is an answer. I definately think it is you in the white flapper outfit with the white head band and blonde hair.

Also guessing this is the 1980's when the flapper look and parties were in fashion and I remember you with the pink hair in an 80's pic.

I am not going to look and see if there is an answer. I definately think it is you in the white flapper outfit with the white head band and blonde hair.

Also guessing this is the 1980's when the flapper look and parties were in fashion and I remember you with the pink hair in an 80's pic.

Early 90s, and it was strawberry blonde at the time :)

Too late!!!! I guessed it right!!! (third time lucky!!) :oops:

sooooo Blackie! When are we getting a photo of you now? You appear to have rather a good bone structure!!!

Too late!!!! I guessed it right!!! (third time lucky!!) :oops:

sooooo Blackie! When are we getting a photo of you now? You appear to have rather a good bone structure!!!

Ah, sadly the current bone structure has way too much in the way of extra chins for me to let anyone take any pictures....

Back