• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue otter French Lop?

tanya_306

Alpha Buck
Hello.

I have recently lost Sophie, my gorgeous French Lop. I miss her around the house and even though we have 3 cats and a dog it is noticably quiet.

I have been looking to rescue another French Lop (Sophie was a rescue) and have been sent an email offering me a BLUE OTTER FRENCH LOP. As much as I love French Lops I am not familiar with their colour and when I search online I find several different looking colours when I search for the above.

So, if anybody has a blue otter French Lop, please can they post a pic for me to see?

Thank you

Tanya

I don't have a French lop but one of my mini lops is a blue otter and she is all over slate gray colour
Hope this helps :)

My robbie on my advair is one
<---------------------------------------ROBBIE
Image0055-2.jpg

Robbie.jpg

they both are getting on ...showing there age latley but hey I love them loads.Is it only a frenchie you want as I know of some Contis who are as much fun if not more than frenchies I have both.

Thank you, but I have a big thing for lop ears! I have a mini lop and two dwarf lops who live as a trio and then I had Sophie, my French Lop in the house. I just love it when they come bounding towards you and their big floppy ears bounce up and down like an excited puppy. :love:

Back