• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

D&Ds morning convo

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Daisy: The mummy is growing strawberry plants for me mmm nom nom nom :D

Dudley: For us Daisy, she is growing them for us, we have 2 each!

Daisy: yes but as we is husbun and wife, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine, so they are mine.. besides you don’t like strawberrys!

Dudley: I was going to use my strawberrys to make some strawberry wine as the carrot juice keeps getting me in to trouble!

Daisy: The strawberry wine might be mine too if it tastes good

Dudley: It wont! And it’s for bucks only!

Daisy: but it will be pink so it’s for Does!

Dudley: No, because….hmm… because… the magic ingredient is Bucks wee

Daisy: :shock: you Bucks is disgusting and I know you only want pink juice so when you have another ‘accident’ it will be camouflaged on the pink fleecy!!!

Dudley: I didn’t have an ‘accident’ I DECIDED I didn’t have enough time to get downstairs. I DECIDED to use the skirting board and carpet!!

Daisy: and did you DECIDE to fall off the top of your bunker when on duty??

Dudley: :oops: um well I was practising special Navy Bun Training manoeuvres in case I am called up for future missions like the one on Osama Bun Laden.

Daisy: I doesn’t believe a word of it Dudley bunny, I’m going back to watch MY strawberry plants out of the window!!

Thing is I can see this happening! :love::lol::lol:

Daisy - Your holiday home is growing lots of herbs and tasty things especially for your visit! And im not even kidding :lol:

Thing is I can see this happening! :love::lol::lol:

Daisy - Your holiday home is growing lots of herbs and tasty things especially for your visit! And im not even kidding :lol:

Daisy: I does love all inclusive holidays where the noms are good :D

Lady Jane: I have my own personal strawberry plants too. Every doe should have at least one.

Dandelion: I just steal leaves off Aunty Sally's plants.

Buttercup: Dudley, I'll trade you some strawberry wine for some parsley wine. I've been brewing it for a while - it smells quite potent now.

Clover: Did somebunny mention food????

Ginger: why dont i have a frawbewwy pwant? :(

Biscuit: We'll get Daddy to buy you one Gingey :love:

Daisy: Yes I agree, all Does should have strawberry plants I have 4

Dudley: You have 2 :evil:

Daisy: My 4 plants are coming along nicely :D Ginger you has to get some they are nommy! We got The Mummy to buy some as Spenser has some!

Dudley: 2!!!!! Anyway Buttercup I likes the sound of Parsley Wine!! The Bucks should have a competition for the most tasty and ingenious home brew. We could then have a Bucks weekend away and try them all out!!

Daisy: Yes I agree, all Does should have strawberry plants I have 4

Dudley: You have 2 :evil:

Daisy: My 4 plants are coming along nicely :D Ginger you has to get some they are nommy! We got The Mummy to buy some as Spenser has some!

Dudley: 2!!!!! Anyway Buttercup I likes the sound of Parsley Wine!! The Bucks should have a competition for the most tasty and ingenious home brew. We could then have a Bucks weekend away and try them all out!!

Buttercup: That sounds like a good idea! I have a whole brewery set up in the spare bedroom in the aviary (mum thinks it's just an empty box bedroom - I don't disillusion her ;))

Dandelion: I'll try making dandelion wine.

Clover: I'll supply snacks.

Lady Jane: In that case we does need a weekend away too. We need a spa weekend, and we can all get our nails painted.

Jessie - That's it Joejoe: Lady Jane, Spenser and Daisy have got strawberry plants, even Ginger might be getting some, I need you to twist mummy round your little paw so she'll get me some too - I'd do it myself but you know i always pretend to mummy I don't like her so you;ll have to do lots of licks and cute flops

Joejoe - And what do I get out of it exactly?

Jessie - errrm I'll get Buttercups homebrew recipe and hide it behind my pink litter tray, mummy'll never notice

Joejoe - deal! 3 hours til mummy gets home, must make myself look super-cute for the strawberry charm offensive, quick jessie get licking, do that bit of fur behind my ears all sticky uppy, she likes that!

Mrs BunI has a WHOLE half bawwel of stwabewwy plants....

RolandHow can you have a whole half bawwel????? not sensible..:?:?

Mrs Bun**frowns at Roland**

Buttercup: That sounds like a good idea! I have a whole brewery set up in the spare bedroom in the aviary (mum thinks it's just an empty box bedroom - I don't disillusion her ;))

Dandelion: I'll try making dandelion wine.

Clover: I'll supply snacks.

Lady Jane: In that case we does need a weekend away too. We need a spa weekend, and we can all get our nails painted.

Ginger: Daddy did twim all my nails. I dont have enough for painting now :cry:

Ginger: Daddy did twim all my nails. I dont have enough for painting now :cry:

Lady Jane: They will soon grow again. And we can dye our fur, and wear jewellery and drink champagne and....

Dandelion: You know you're not allowed to dye your fur :roll:

Lady Jane: Whatever :roll: I can wear my tiara anyway.

Alfie and Bubbles: Our hoomin is growing us lots of tasty noms in pots -we can't wait to scoff it all.

Even the potted grass tastes better than the stuff from under our feet. She's growing us some nasty-turtums too.... we think that's what she called them. :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

May have to try strawberry plants. I bought some mint to grow yesterday, as the boys like to make sure they have fresh breath if they've been spending the night "on the (carrot) juice" :roll::lol:

Daisy: There has been a disaster!!!! I now only has 2 strawberry plants!!!! I was watching out the window when from nowhere I thought it started snowing on my plants and I feared they was doomed :shock:

Dudley: I was snoozing in my bunker when I heard Daisy scream… I thought we was under attack! I should know by now Daisy only panics when she thinks her food is under threat!!

Daisy: Fortunately it didn’t snow for long, in fact there was only 3 large snow flakes wot landed on 2 of my beloved plants!!!

Dudley: According to The Mummy the plants were not snowed on they were bombed by a low flying Pig-Eon.

Daisy: For all his army and combat skills Dudley was unable to protect my two plants from the Pig-Eon, flippin’ useless and typical Buck slept through the whole attack!!!

Dudley: I have since googled Pigs and in my defence, I think it would have taken the whole Buns In Black brigade plus extras to defend the strawberry plants against a flying Pig!!!

Mischa: "Mummy has 18 strawberry plants and we still don't see any leaves. :evil: She's so mean."

Daisy: There has been a disaster!!!! I now only has 2 strawberry plants!!!! I was watching out the window when from nowhere I thought it started snowing on my plants and I feared they was doomed :shock:

Dudley: I was snoozing in my bunker when I heard Daisy scream… I thought we was under attack! I should know by now Daisy only panics when she thinks her food is under threat!!

Daisy: Fortunately it didn’t snow for long, in fact there was only 3 large snow flakes wot landed on 2 of my beloved plants!!!

Dudley: According to The Mummy the plants were not snowed on they were bombed by a low flying Pig-Eon.

Daisy: For all his army and combat skills Dudley was unable to protect my two plants from the Pig-Eon, flippin’ useless and typical Buck slept through the whole attack!!!

Dudley: I have since googled Pigs and in my defence, I think it would have taken the whole Buns In Black brigade plus extras to defend the strawberry plants against a flying Pig!!!

Dandelion: That's terrible! I strongly suggest you invest in a large catapult, and shoot sun baked poops at the pigs!

Spenser: I have my own special strawberry plant in a pot, plus a whole bed of strawberries ... but I have gone off strawberries! :lol::lol::lol:

My Mummy has heard of a good secret weapon against flying pigs.;)

Dudley: Hmm not a bad idea Dandelion!! Although catapulting Daisy might have more of an impact!!

Biscuit: but woulds yous be ables to fits her ins the catsapult? It sounds more like its designed for catses... :)

Ginger: *slap* *hump* Get back downstairs you and clean my cwate!

Back