• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Jack's Jane - do you think she could be part Rex?

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
My foster bun Eva is having probs with her hocks and I wonder if she could be part Rex. I would appreciate an experts opinion though.

Eva1.JPG

Eva2.JPG

Eva3.JPG

No, I think she is more Silver Fox :?

Does she have mobility problems ?

She is a bit tubby, so getting some weight off her (VERY gradually) may help her hocks.

No probs other than being extremely shy. She therefore does not move around and chill out. We were not sure whether her and her partner had been caught by one of the males in the greenhouse they were kept in so I had not tried to cut her rations. The 31 days are now up so she will be handled a lot more now and I will start cutting down their food. Her friend has a massive dewlap!

EvaMariaRun.JPG

Thanks! Here is where they came from which I think may be her problem as much as anything and when I get her current problems healed I hope that will be her!

http://www.fairlybelovedrabbitcare.org/index.php?option=com_jaggyblog&task=viewpost&id=94&Itemid=62

Back