• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunny day for chippies

Doghouse135

Mama Doe
Here are a few of my chippies enjoying the sun on Sunday

PICT2560.jpg

PICT2562.jpg

PICT2566.jpg

PICT2676.jpg

Buns and piggies to follow :lol:

:love::love::love: Chippies. Awesome cages too!

The cages are too small for chippies really but these two are 'rescues' - one from a garden centre and one from a little boys bedroom.
Both of them were kept in woefully inadequate cages when they came to me and have been terrified of being in large cages. We tried them in an aviary and they just freaked so over the weeks and months, we've gradually been upgrading the size until hopefully they'll be able to live in a 6 x 6 x 3 aviary.

My other two chippies live in an aviary but they have always been used to that size accomodation - I'll have to try and get some piccies of those too - they're dilute :love:

The cages are too small for chippies really but these two are 'rescues' - one from a garden centre and one from a little boys bedroom.
Both of them were kept in woefully inadequate cages when they came to me and have been terrified of being in large cages. We tried them in an aviary and they just freaked so over the weeks and months, we've gradually been upgrading the size until hopefully they'll be able to live in a 6 x 6 x 3 aviary.

My other two chippies live in an aviary but they have always been used to that size accomodation - I'll have to try and get some piccies of those too - they're dilute :love:

Someone who understands the space they need! :)
I managed to get a pet shop closed down because they had two chipmunks in a rat cage and they were going crazy, flipping lots of repetitive behaviour. Me and my sister thought they were really cute so we went home and did some research. Within ten minutes we knew they were in trouble and I phoned the RSPCA. One week later the shop was closed. :shock:

They are gorgeous and look very happy. :)
I'd love to see the others too.

Back