• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Jasmine photoshoot

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I don't post very many pictures of my gorgeous Jasmine, so here's a photoshoot for her all to herself

DSCI1331.jpg

DSCI1333.jpg

Oh hello Mummeh what you got there?

DSCI1337.jpg

Is she a dutch x lionhead Nic?

I think so :wave: she definitely has the mis-marked dutch colouring and the lionhead mane. Daphne who we think is her sister is a harlequin though so there could be even more mixing than that! I found a person advertising a litter with one bun identical to Daphne and one identical to Jasmine and I got in touch with her but she hadn't been breeding long enough to have bred these two.

It's so frustrating not to know their backgrounds as these two were so timid when we got them and in such a state, absolutely filthy and massively overweight.

She is pretty :love::love::love::love: we do not see enough photos of your bunnies individually, I would love to see a thread with a photo of each individual bun please

She is pretty :love::love::love::love: we do not see enough photos of your bunnies individually, I would love to see a thread with a photo of each individual bun please

I'm going to try and post one or two single pics a day, don't want to overload you with too many all in one go ;):lol:

Back