• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey climbing to new heights...

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran

2011-04-17 21.13.26 by princess1406, on Flickr

That little monkey - I've got absolutely no idea how she got up here. I hope she doesn't do it again because I'm worried about her getting hurt! I had to lift her down!

In other news, Binky has decided (after leaping out of my hands when I was putting her on the floor and ice skating across the room) that's she's the new Evil Kineval and is now hopping up and down off the sofa!

Bunnies can jump very high :lol:

Why not put a towel or light rug on top? That way she has somewhere comfy to sit when she jumps up again ;)

That little monkey - I've got absolutely no idea how she got up here. I hope she doesn't do it again because I'm worried about her getting hurt! I had to lift her down!

In other news, Binky has decided (after leaping out of my hands when I was putting her on the floor and ice skating across the room) that's she's the new Evil Kineval and is now hopping up and down off the sofa![/QUOTE]

:lol: They have their ways! :lol: She is :love::love::love:

ha smartie has an indoor cage he lies at full stretch on the top! ive just put a thick bath towel over the top! x

Be prepared for it to happen a lot when they first learn they can hop up there! Mine doesn't do it as often as he used to :)

f549fbb5.jpg

Back