• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, sad news and a nice surprise

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

I used to be on this forum as fifi0529 (can't seem to log in with that name anymore). I had two bunnies - Lily and Pip. As I posted on here a while ago both were unwell at the same time - Lily had a tumour and Pip had kidney failure. It was a terrible time but both seemed to be getting through their illnesses. Unfortunately, we lost Lily in November last year and Pip passed away a few weeks ago. I was devastated.

Well, I cam home from work yesterday to find
Jackday1.jpg

hopping about the living room. My husband decided to get him as a surprise. I have decided to call him Jack, he is just beautiful.

I am posting, as I have not had a young rabbit for a very long time and more importantly have never had a boy before so any advice would be much appreciated!

Fiona and Jack x

I lost one of my buns earlier this year so know how it feels, heartbreaking...:(

To lose 2 must have been unbearable for you.:(:(so sorry.

On a more positive note how thoughtful for your other half to have bought you such an adorable pressie, he really is a gorgeous handsome bun:) jack is a lovely name for someone soooo handsome (I could be biased cos my 11yr old son is called jack and he also very handsome).

Male buns are fine, once theyve been neutered:shock: Mine was lovely till about 6months then he got a bit stroppy :roll:but once he was neutered he was adorable again.:)

Have fun with your handsome little jack:D:D

Back