• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Running and jumping

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I wonder what suddenly makes a rabbit decide to race round the garden?

Louie was eating grass when he suddenly did a massive binky and raced round the garden. He repeated this 5 times and then went back to eating the grass!

:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder too. And also what makes Spenser come to such sudden stops for no partiuclar reason? Fascinating creatures that they are. :love:

I was just thinking this this very morning.

Bobby goes very still, and then just runs full pelt round the whole room, up on the bed, all over the shop :lol:

This shocks Carlo though, he has to chase and bite when she teases him so :lol:

They are so funny!

Louie actually bounced off the willow fencing as he must have misjudged where he was, didn't stop him though!

Isabelle sometimes looks like she has a nervous twitch because she will be in the middle of doing something like munching and all of a sudden she does this massive binky and looks like it really disturbed her from what she was doing :lol: she almost looks annoyed at herself!

locksley is always doing it, he's such a happy boy no matter what, when he zooms around my nan/grandads garden, teh otehr day my grandad said that means he is happy doesn;t it, i said yes :lol: he is learning bunny language

Back