• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many buns??

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
How many buns for:-

6x6ft brick shed with 6ftx5ft run, (with option of hutch) (65sqft)

and

14ftx6ft kennel. (84sqft)

I could also join it all together, but I'm not sure as Sophie is a little trouble maker, so I was considering putting her with maybe with Arthur or one of the babies, who will be bigger then her.

They also get access to the garden as much as the weather will allow. they get the grass which is about 20ftx8 ft.

I currently have 6 of my own, but 6 babies to rehome. I have definate homes for maybe 2 with one of my nanna's carers, which are currently looking into building a shed/kennel/run for them :) Already said I am happy to get them neutered before they go (at her cost), as she doesn't want them breeding. And we both agree its better for the buns to have company. However I know people change their minds before the big event.

a few people on here have registered interest. Which could leave just two to consider.

What do people think?

What are the options, if any?

Back