• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocco baby

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF1514.jpg

His balder side
DSCF1520.jpg

Still gorgeous
DSCF1531.jpg

aww, :love: the last pic he looks quite cheeky in lol

Do you actually let them run loose? or is it just on the chair they go? I dont think I would be that brave if I had one

aww, :love: the last pic he looks quite cheeky in lol

Do you actually let them run loose? or is it just on the chair they go? I dont think I would be that brave if I had one

He's very cheeky!

I do let them run loose :) Seperatly of course, and I follow them... But I find running on the floor the best exercise and they seem to enjoy it the most

aww, wow that is brave lol, ive never kept hamsters so have never had to worry about having one out lol, i struggle sometimes to cathc my g-pigs let alone a hamster lol

aww, wow that is brave lol, ive never kept hamsters so have never had to worry about having one out lol, i struggle sometimes to cathc my g-pigs let alone a hamster lol

Rocco learnt to open his cage when he was younger so he used to wake me up in the middle of the night for a cuddle!
He'd open his cage, jump off the rabbit hutch, cross my room, climb on my bed and wake me up!

:love::love::love:

He sounds like a real character. :love: I don't think his baldness looks too bad, it might just be old age. ;) He is lovely. :love:

Back