• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would this be big enough?

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
We were hoping to build an aviary type run for our buns but this year we are just going to extend what we have and get a new enclosure next year.
I'm just wondering if a 5"4 Wendyhouse, with attached run of 9"5 feet would be ok for 4 buns - two are medium sized and 2 are small buns

We were hoping to build an aviary type run for our buns but this year we are just going to extend what we have and get a new enclosure next year.
I'm just wondering if a 5"4 Wendyhouse, with attached run of 9"5 feet would be ok for 4 buns - two are medium sized and 2 are small buns

what are the other dimensions? ;)

a 9" 5 run could only be 1ft wide, but a 9" 5 run x 9" 5 would be hooge :D

If you get me? :)

yes in my opion it would be ok if you put different levels inside the shed ect

Ok thanks! I know it's not overly massive or anything but i was just wanting to check they would be comfortable in it. They get on the grass daily (unless its peeing down) in the back garden to run around in for a good few hours each day also.

Back