• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound - MARCH - 1st ANNIVERSARY - Winners - Post 99

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Our first anniversary:shock:​

I hope you all agree that we've come a long way and not only raised an enormous amount of much needed funds but also the profile of some of the unsung rescues and sanctuaries.

Unfortunately the journey has not always been smooth, and this is why the thread for March is late in being submitted:cry:

Last month we requested permission from all the rescues that are involved in PAP to allow us to contact their vets so we could verify they are an active rescue or sanctuary, I'm pleased to say that the response was overwhelming and they all responded within 24 hours with the exception of 1 which has declined our request, therefore they are no longer involved with pledge a pound and will not be included in any of the fundraising events. The deadline for them to respond ended on the 7th March, hence the reason for the delay in this thread.

All the rescues that are listed below are either registered charities or have been verified by Denise or myself, they are active rescues which means they are taking in rabbits and rehoming, we do allow rescues to continue in the fundraiser if they are not accepting new arrivals due to being full, but not if they are closed and have no plans on re-opening.

I hope you feel that this has been a fair decision - we are trying to ensure that the money raised is going to genuine rescues and sanctuaries. This does not imply that if they are not named below they are not genuine, this is only related to the ones that are supported by Pledge a Pound.

How can you help? I hear you all ask :lol:

All we ask is that you pledge a minimum of £1 a month you can send your donation via cheque or bank transfer (please pm me for details) or Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk (please send via gift with your forum name) you can also pay in advance if you prefer:D

We have some fundraisers already running that you could help by supporting them:D
Craftathon http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=271014

Sunday night pub quiz http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=266120

Hook a duck (more are going to be added) http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=268582

For those that send in a donation for this month there is a chance to win a prize of a lovely bunny who comes with some Hay Experts vouchers, these have been kindly donated by Justine (Orange):D

DSC00813.jpg

Donations received from so far this month:

AbbyMarySmokey
Antigone
Attilathebun
Aurora
Becky86
Beki20
Biscuitblossom
Bisc&matt1
Blackberry & Co
BobbleG
Boudicca
Bunlover
Bunnyaddict
Bunnybabe
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadhouse
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Carolinemm
Cherylwares
Crunchie
CRBevis
DavidT
Debster
DonnaMT
Elaine
Elfmum
Esupi
Foofy
Giantbunnymummy
Gillyflower
Grin
Halfpenny
Hancy14
Hanlou
Happybunny22000
Happy Hopping
Helgalush
Honey61
Honeybunny
Honeys mum
Hopping Binky
Horsey Holly
Hunnybunny2007
Hurricanhoney
Jaypot
KarenM
Kayj
Kermit
Kipper
Kirsty&Lola
*Lily*
Liz1966
Loula
Loulabell
Minilop1
Minimallow
Minirex
Mollyjoker
Mum2buns
Newbabybuns
Nikki26
Orange
Pepperpot
Pol287
PomandRi
Pudding777
Rabbit April
Rabswood
RNGP
Sam Spice
SDF76
Shell
Shibby69
Snowberry
Soad
Sparkle
Sundance123
Susieb1
Susiebun
Suzanne
Suzibunbun
Tiger_Lily
Tracy
Tuckerbunnies
Vanessa B

There are now 26 rescues supported by PAP

Barnsley Animal Rescue
Bunnieburrows
Bunny Hop Rescue
Brinsley Animal Rescue
Camp Nibble
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Ebony-eyes
Fatfluffs
Furry Friends (Represented by Demons Soul)
Honeybunnys
Jane's Rabbit Rescue - Warwick
Kirkby Pet welfare (Represented by Tracy)
RACR (Represented by Hopper)
Southampton Rabbit Rescue - (represented by CRBevis)
Sue's Rabbit Rescue
Tameside
The Rabbit Retreat (Snowy)
Underhill Rescue

Unfortunately due to circumstances Rosie Rabbit Rescue has had to close her doors, this is very sad news and I hope that in the future she will be able to re-open and be part of Pledge a pound again:cry:

Winning rescues so far this year:D

Ark Animal Rescue (Represented by Bunnymadlisa) -January winner
Hopper Haven- January winner
RNGP Welfare- January winner
Windwhistle Warren - January winner

Halfpenny - February winner
RSPCA Walsall (Represented by Becky86) - February winner
The Rabbit Residence (Represented by Lib_n_bunny) - February winner
Wilford Rabbit Refuge - February winner

One final thing, if a rescue closes or is no longer accepting new arrivals (not because they are full) then they will not be eligible to participate - we are sorry but we feel this is only fair to the remaining rescues that are actively running a rescue or sanctuary:cry:

Last edited:
:wave:sent mine, but forgot to put my user name:oops: I was so busy thinking I want to win that bunny:lol::lol::lol:
(paypal payment name Geraldine)
bunnybunny

:wave:

I've just sent my first monthly payment for the fundraiser, hope I've done it right!

Just thought.... was I meant to ask before I joined?? :oops::oops:

Lucy x

I think Sue has had a busy time and understandably might not have noticed some of the payments come through. :)

Sorry everyone for not being around to update the thread, but I did have good reason:cry: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=274386

I've just been through all the paypal payments and I'm hoping I've not missed anyone, if your name is not listed on the first post please let me know so I can check:oops:

Back