• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Boys - Bill and Jack - Brothers

Lynn's Bunny

Mama Doe
I am pretty much completely in love with my boys, Bill and Jack. They are brothers and are 4 1/2 years old :love: :love: :love:

Here is Billie:

SleepyBill.jpg

He loves sleeping on his ratty orange chair. I just finished petting his head, so he is very drowsy.

And here is Bill eating:
Billfavactivity.jpg

Now his brother Jack.

Jack.jpg

Jackshome.jpg

And a close up of Bill.
CloseupofBill.jpg

Hope you like them!

Last edited:
Awww they are both so gorgeous!!:love::love::love: I love agoutis - my Beatrix is agouti and I think she is stunning.:love:

You'll get more comments later its 1.44am here in the UK so people are asleep!:)

We have two Agouti's and they are both handsome buns - we :love: love :love: them though we had them because nobody wanted them and they had been in the rescue part of a large animal chain store for months. :(

They are here with us now - forever :D

Awww they are both so gorgeous!!:love::love::love: I love agoutis - my Beatrix is agouti and I think she is stunning.:love:

You'll get more comments later its 1.44am here in the UK so people are asleep!:)

:oops: I feel a bit embarrassed now. Silly me.

Thank you for saying they are gorgeous! :)

They are sooo gorgeous..:love:
I have an agouti baby, and i think she is beautiful!
Personally, i think there are no 'ugly' breeds of buns...
They're all scrummy...:love::love::love:

Back