• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in Norfolk looking for bunny housing?

That would be awesome! I wonder if we could find somewhere for that in our garden and put somebunnies in there :D

They never go this cheap up north we must all be tight fisted so and so's up here. I was even wondering if me and OH could do a road trip only 185 miles there, dismantle for a few hours then drive 185 miles home :lol: I don't think he'd be up for it somehow :(

If only I had a way to transport it... wouldn't all fit in a fiesta :lol:
OH would never agree to hiring a van!

If it is close to you and it comes apart and can fit a few bits at a time in your car then it might be worth taking multiple trips to collect it all :)

My uncle is a courier ad has a big old van so potentially, if he was able, we might be able. I'd love it, and so would mum. Just dad left. :lol:

My uncle is a courier ad has a big old van so potentially, if he was able, we might be able. I'd love it, and so would mum. Just dad left. :lol:

I think it will be a bargain as most people have no way of transporting it..so def keep your eye on it! :D

I'd love to get it as temp accommodation for Hay Monster but we don't have anything big enough to transport it and by the time the auction ends it would be too late to book a van.:cry::cry::cry:

Soo.. is anyone in Norfolk/Suffolk going to take a punt on this? I was going to email Chris at PACT and see if they would be interested.

Back