• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You're going the wrong way Totti

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:love::lol:

eventpics001.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps he got turned away at the door for not following the dress code. :lol:

I think she's going the right way. Its a seceret rabbit code. Stoopid humans follow the arrow and clever bunnies know to go the way the bunny is facing. Theres a VIP party and your not invited :lol:

I think she's going the right way. Its a seceret rabbit code. Stoopid humans follow the arrow and clever bunnies know to go the way the bunny is facing. Theres a VIP party and your not invited :lol:

Just like the Cat Cinemas and pubs in my area.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just like the Cat Cinemas and pubs in my area.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock: Who told you about those!!?? Keep quiet I know but the cats told me if I ever told anyone the ninja cats would come for me in my sleep :shock:

Totti like the soccer player? Mango's grandpa is called Luca Toni :lol:

:wave: Yes he's named after the once-gorgeous Francesco Totti who I was bonkers about. When I saw this gorgeous white bun 9 years ago, it was love at first sight so there was only one possible name for him :oops: :love::love:

Back