• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Rhianna (and other Ginger lovers...)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
P1030717Small.jpg

P1040115Small.jpg

P1040118Small.jpg

P1040124Small.jpg

P1040128Small.jpg

P1040090Small.jpg

P1040085Small.jpg

P1040095Small.jpg

:love:

Squeeeeeeee:love:

That first one:love:. I didn't realise Ginger was still so small. And those little ears:love:

They are both absolutely adorable buns. How can two such cute little bundles cause so much destruction? They look so innocent.

Wonderful photos, as always. Thanks Gray.

That is not a rabbit, that is a small moose or horse or something. :oops::lol:

You are still absolutely gorgeous though Ginger. I like horses, and mooses (moosi? moosesesses?)

:lol: A moose?! Poor Gingeypops!

Squeeeeeeee:love:

That first one:love:. I didn't realise Ginger was still so small. And those little ears:love:

They are both absolutely adorable buns. How can two such cute little bundles cause so much destruction? They look so innocent.

Wonderful photos, as always. Thanks Gray.

She's still that small Rhianna. She's grown a little bit since she first got here, she's put on nearly 600grams now (570g to be precise! or as precise as i can be). That's been a struggle!

The first picture was just after she'd had her abx eye drops, just before she had her depocillin jab.

Thought you'd like to see :)

Back