• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stevie Wonder gets a wife

Angela lou

Warren Scout
Jill (Honeybunnies) has trusted me with a second scrummy bunny... the very cute Eliza. She arrived on Friday (big thanks to Jills O/H :wave:).

The bonding went very well. Stevie Wonder was very erm :oops: pleased to meet Eliza. She took all the attention very well :shock: a true lady and SW soon settled down/tired himself out (men :roll: :lol:)

I've moved them in to the utility today (their base) and they have had some free range time in the kitchen/dining room. They are getting on very well, lots of flops, grooming and munching together :D

IMG_2488.jpg

out and about.

IMG_2491.jpg

Eliza having a rest

IMG_2524.jpg

Munching

Jill - Thanks again :wave:

Thank you everyone :wave:

The happy couple are exploring the house as I type. SW is very pleased to be out of the bonding pen he is doing huge binkies and periscoped so high he just fell on his bum :)

Eliza is demurely following him about (a proper little lady) and seems very settled :D

Back