• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Precious, Luscious friend

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I have many quirky bunnies and I love their quirks, they make them them. I also have one bunny with a heart of gold. A bunny who often gets overlooked in favour of his sister, but I wanted to share about the luscious. He wasn't supposed to be here and did have a home, but when he decided to bond with Wish and Autumn me and his potential adopter decided that he would stay here as opposed to go to theirs and be with in a trio there.

He is a bunny who through and through is just so nice. Nice is such a naff and rubbisd word, but I don't know a better one to describe him.

He is just very nice.

He will come bounding over, he will sit and wait for strokes (and tooth purr in a violent way), he will stand up for strokes, he will be a little shadow. He loves snuggles and cuddles and no matter how many he gets, its never enough. He will just come and sit with you too.

I get greeted in the morning with a 'nudge nudge' from him, but never nips, never anything nasty, even if I get it wrong.

And its not just me, he is everyone's best friend. In particular, my mum loves him because she has no reason to fear any nips.

My only complaint about him? He makes the loudest amount of noise ever when drinking. :lol: But I think that's quite cute. :love:

He is a very healing bunny. He's just an absolute pleasure to have in my home, to wake up to each morning, to lie on the floor with, to cuddle, to snuggle with, to stroke and love on.

Do you know what? Words don't even do him justice.

This is Flame. :love:

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

049.jpg

052.jpg

Oh he looks an absolute darling little softy! You can tell from his eyes that he's gentle loving little man! Gorgeous! I can see why you've said all the above! :love::love:

We all love Flame to, a real 'nice rabbit'.:love:
Good to know that he he loved and appreciated by you and also his two rabbit companions.:love:

What a beaut.
I could do with some of him right now.

Settled in and with bunny friends.Life couldnt be sweeter.He deserves it.xxxx

Thanks for sharing Sky :love:

You say Flame is a loud drinker, does he make squeaking noises and slurping noises whilst drinking?

If so, he really is his sisters brother ;)

Back