• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there

Pabala

Young Bun
My name is Pauline, I have 2 rabbits missy and willow. They are house rabbits but I desperatley need to rehome willow. I have a heart condition and I cannot cope having to run up and down the stairs when willow starts chasin missy. Please if anyone who lives near Kilmarnock and can assure they will look after her will be helping my lots.

It breaks my heart having to get rid of her as she is 4 years but honestly I cant cope any more with her. Missy is 6 and I will be keeping her. I dont have a car or pet carrier so would be grateful if someone could collect and rehome her for me :roll:

If they are bonded, it would be extremely cruel on both to split them.

That said, SOAD is the memeber to PM to place your bunny on rabbits in need.

I'm sure others will come and speak shortly.

I'm really sorry your health is so bad :(

Hiya and welcome :wave:

Sorry its not under better circumstances. Have you thought of putting a gate at the bottom of the stairs so they cannot run up? Then you wouldn't have to go chasing them. Just a thought, as they would be very unhappy to be split up I am sure.

Hiya and welcome :wave:

Sorry its not under better circumstances. Have you thought of putting a gate at the bottom of the stairs so they cannot run up? Then you wouldn't have to go chasing them. Just a thought, as they would be very unhappy to be split up I am sure.

:thumb:

Love this idea, if its viable.

Welcome :wave:

There are some incredible problem-solvers on here. The stair gate is a brilliant idea, you can get them incredibly cheap on ebay :thumb:

Hope you manage to sort your problem out.

ETA - I mean with your rabbits, of course. Not your poorly heart. :oops:

Thanks

Everyone, have put them into different rooms just now as older rabbit missy is quiet and seems to pull her wais in so she looks thinner. Giving her a wee break from willow and will definetly look into the possibility of a baby gate or something to seperate them .

hopefully it will work ;o)))))

Hubby is going to try and seperate the bigger room so they can both has an area each. He said he will make it so they can both see each other but remain seperated just now ;o)) hopefully that will stop all the chasing and I will be able to keep them both :D

Back