• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have Excel Pellets changed slightly?

scatter

Alpha Buck
I was just wondering if anybody has noticed, or if I'm just going mad:?...but I thought the Excel pellets seemed slightly different - perhaps slightly bigger or something?

It's a while since I've had a new bag as I only have one bunny, but in the past I have found a slightly different look from time to time. It doesn't seem to put Spenser off!

i don't feed it anymore as now feed SS, but sure not long ago if i remember rightly people where saying they seemed smaller :lol:

:lol: Very curious!! Did yours not like the Excel?

yes, its just when rosie got ill and old she got fussy with food, soo i bought SS she couldn;t decide which she waanted from one day to next, i ended up wit a bag of SS still using when had her pts, and had already got locks onto it, soo stayed wiht it as his coat looked great with it

I swear by SS only problem is I can not find it any where in Newcastle or the coast.

I was speaking to a assistant in a large pet food shop and they said they had nothing but problems with supreme who manufacture it.

Any one in the north east able to get ahold of it?

I think they have changed yes though I couldn't tell you what has changed about them XD It really freaked me out, I thought I was going insane.

Back