• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agility!

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Little Andypants!

IMG_0205.jpg

'Weeee, follow the sausages, follow the sausages, follow the sausages'

IMG_0207.jpg

Looking focused... I think not!! :lol:

IMG_0208.jpg

He then fell off the dog walk further down. He was going so fast for some reason! Didn't effect him at all and he still loveees it!

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

At a better pace where he doesn't fly off :lol:

IMG_0210.jpg

My little man :love:

And this is the collie who I train twice a week :) He's at champ level and 7 years old.

DSC_2209.jpg

DSC_2213.jpg

He's completely mad but lovely :love:

and these are just some short video clips;

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
I think we got 4th for this one.

Andy running at the same show. I was so happy as I thought he would just shut down but he was so into it! We got eliminated because of my slobby handling at the end :)evil: to me!) but still a proud muma!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
shocking at the start but we still got 4th!

Loved this run but I walked the course wrong (supposed to be the other side of the tunnel!) so we got e'd! :( He still did well :love:

:wave: I haven't watched your vids yet but, Andy is gorgeous, he looks well suited to agility - and Border Collie's - well perfect match! It's the only part of showing I think is good because generally the dogs are well loved and looked after and in excellent condition/fitness and they get to let of steam!:love::love:

Is he a cairn terrier? I did agility with my little boy which he loved but he used to run super spead over the ramps and then mess up his landing too.

Love it! :love:

I love watching the minis doing agility their little legs go so fast and for their size they just cover so much ground so quick.

Ah thankyou :love: Oh yeah, he loves it! Part of the reason I love my training club is thats its not just collies. There are loads of different breeds, infact there were two leonbergers that started today!

No - he is pure 100% mutt! :D :lol: Although believe he might be a lakeland x border terrier :)

Omg yes can he fly! Ilove his little back legs as they go way up in the air when he takes off! :lol: Just watched Andys video again... my arms?! Wtf? :lol: I look like a flippen chicken :lol:

Thank you for the kind comments :wave:

I want a mini agility dog. :love::love::love:

I have that problem, the amount of times my trainer shouts at me for dropping my arms whilst i'm running :lol::lol:

It not let me load the last two vids:( will try later

I want a xoloitzcuintli - mexican hairless but a coated one. So I can run at another height.

I would like at some point to have a chinese crested powder puff :oops:

but my next dog, hopefully, will be a Belgian Shepherd. We're on the waiting list, just want to do abit more with Andy first. Oh and add pom x poodle aswell... I have completely fallen in love with them :love:

I know the cavapoos are pretty cute too, but I'm not keen on the whole designer dog thing

Yeah we have one of those at our club aswell, little cutie!

Oh no, saaame. The owner wanted a pom but they were too expensive and she couldn't find any poodle breeders she liked (I think) so decided on pom x poodle. She is a mutt but a lovely one :love: Andys little girlfriend :love:

I LOVE these videos and photos! :love:

He loves it so much!!!

I REALLY hope Dexter takes to it like that! :wave:

How old is Andy? and how long did it take you to get him to that level? Sorry if this has been asked, never noticed though :oops:

I LOVE these videos and photos! :love:

He loves it so much!!!

I REALLY hope Dexter takes to it like that! :wave:

How old is Andy? and how long did it take you to get him to that level? Sorry if this has been asked, never noticed though :oops:

Awh thankyou!!

I'm positive he will :D I don't know of many collies which don't like agility :lol:

He is actually 6, will be 7 this november. We started late as I only looked into it when I wanted more experience working with dogs. We haven't been doing it that long, I think we started at the beginning of september. It has helped his behaviour so much, its stupid :lol:. I couldn't be prouder of him :love:

We probably won't do many shows as he still can be overwhelmed but I don't really care :) He is an excellent first time agility dog, which I'm sure Dexter will be aswell :D

We will hopefully be joined by a Belgian Shepherd in a year or so's time, who will probably be my 'main' agility dog but I still want to do more training with Andy and get him to a certain point in his behaviour before we get another :)

Back