• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzie, Oscar, Toby and Tod - for Becky86

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
These 4 baby boys were born here at Walsall RSPCA after their mom Tarka came to us pregnant.

There are 16 weeks old and will be neutered this month. They are all looking for forever homes and can either go as pairs or to live with a neutered female. They are currently all living together.

Ozzie
Ozzie is very confident and cheeky he will happily sit for nose rubs and loves lots of attention. He is the naughty one of the group and is always up to something.

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1395.jpg

Oscar
Oscar is Ozzies partner in crime, he is also very confident and is happy to have a fuss, although he isn't too keen on being cuddled as he would much rather be of exploring.

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1396.jpg

DSCF1397.jpg

Toby
Toby is long haired :shock:, and abit of a pain to groom, he doesn't mind it but there is a million things Toby would rather be doing than sitting still to be groomed. He is a lovely boy and is going to need a very special indoor home with someone who is prepared to send alot of time grooming him.

DSCF1421.jpg

DSCF1428.jpg

Tod
Tod is the most nervous one of the group and is often overshadowed by the naughty behaviour of the black otters. He is a handsome boy that just needs time to get to know you first, he would be suited to a quieter adult home.

DSCF1404.jpg

DSCF1403.jpg

DSCF1407.jpg

Being quite new to bunnies I still find it hard to believe how different siblings can be. :shock: The lads are all gorgeous in their different ways. :love:

see, i was right, Walsall have ALL the most gorgeous bunnies! Love the descriptions, I am quite partial to a naughty bunny! :D

Being quite new to bunnies I still find it hard to believe how different siblings can be. :shock: The lads are all gorgeous in their different ways. :love:

Amazing isn't it, these are 2 of their sisters (the other 2 have been rehomed), again they are completely different.

Jasmine
DSCF1432.jpg

Jezebel
DSCF1446.jpg

Awwwwwh :love::love::love:

Im sorry, but i must say, we DO have gorgeous bunnies in at the moment :love: Tarkas babies are all so pretty :love: xx

Back