• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Older bunny pulling New bunny from the fur

iPiggy

New Kit
I just bought a new bunny and its about a month old.I let both of my bunnies on my bed and for some reason the older bunny was pulling the new bunny from its fur trying to do something..i dont really know and im a bit scared.If anyone knows why that happens please let me know

Last edited:
Bonding rabbits is a complicated process, you cant just put them together or else they will fight. Please seperate them if you havent already as the baby could get seriously hurt.
New bunny is very young if it is only a month old :shock:

Bonding rabbits is a complicated process, you cant just put them together or else they will fight. Please seperate them if you havent already as the baby could get seriously hurt.
New bunny is very young if it is only a month old :shock:

This exactly. This is also the wrong section, there is a section of the forum on 'behaviour and bonding' if you look through there you will find information about bonding. Also what gender are your rabbits? Rabbits generally get on better in spayed female and neutered male pairs. I hope your rabbits are seperated now to avoid serious injury.

This exactly. This is also the wrong section, there is a section of the forum on 'behaviour and bonding' if you look through there you will find information about bonding. Also what gender are your rabbits? Rabbits generally get on better in spayed female and neutered male pairs. I hope your rabbits are seperated now to avoid serious injury.

Well the pet shop seller told me that you cant tell yet what age is the young one,since its almost one month old and my older bunny is a year and 3 months and i did seperate them when i saw her pulling it.Thank you guys.

Well the pet shop seller told me that you cant tell yet what age is the young one,since its almost one month old and my older bunny is a year and 3 months and i did seperate them when i saw her pulling it.Thank you guys.

Legally, pet shops cant sell bunnys under 8/9 weeks old

Back